John Knox Village is growing. So are your possibilities.
Visit John Knox Village for a chance to move into one of our existing apartment homes today, or plan ahead and join our Priority Deposit list for our brand new neighborhood, Westlake.
Residences- THE VUE AND THE TERRACE
The Westlake neighborhood will be home to two beautiful residential buildings: The Vue, an 15-story building with envy-worthy views, and The Terrace, a boutique-style 11-story building with a stunning rooftop terrace.
Enjoy choosing and customizing your apartment home from a beautiful selection of one and two-bedroom floor plans, many with dens, thoughtfully designed for entertaining friends and family—or simply relaxing in style. Every residence will be just steps from scenic walking paths around the expanded lake and ample gathering spots for activities and socializing.
With your choice of designer finishes, these ultra-chic and modern residences boast 1,277 – 2,259 square feet of light-filled spacious living, throughout the open-concept floor plans. Select residences will have private gardens, along with towering floor to ceiling windows and balconies. We take care of all the work, so you get more time to explore your many possibilities at John Knox Village.
We can’t wait to show you around. Request a personal tour today!
Situated on 70+ tranquil acres filled with shimmering lakes and gorgeous flowering landscapes, John Knox Village is your destination for year-round tropical living. And with the addition of Westlake, there will be even more scenic walking paths, gathering spots for activities and socializing, and opportunities for creating and viewing artistic endeavors.
Named by Money Magazine as the Best Beach in the United States, Pompano Beach is just two miles to the east of John Knox Village, as are the city’s growing cosmopolitan offerings, from exceptional dining and shopping to hot entertainment venues. Halfway between Miami and Palm Beach, and just north of Fort Lauderdale, this is fast becoming one of South Florida’s most desirable places in which to live.
Services and Amenities
Your possibilities are wide open at John Knox Village. Meet with a wellness coach, take a yoga class, work out at the Fitness Studio or get artsy in wood and paint. Stretch your mind with fellow knowledge seekers. Whatever you desire!
Golf, beaches, fishing and water sports are nearby and great for enticing grandkids to visit. At night, spectacular tropical skies sparkle with stars and the promise of a new day tomorrow to take your possibilities out to play!
A sampling of the vast services and amenities already available on our campus, or that will be coming with our Westlake expansion, include:
Social, Fitness & Recreational Amenities
- New Performing Arts Center
- Three farm-to-table restaurants
- Lifelong Learning Center
- Various art studio and craft spaces
- Extensive walking trails and lakeside views
Award-Winning Culinary Team
Beauty Salons, Spa & Barbershop
Cards, Billiards, Crafts & Party Rooms
Rooftop & Panoramic Lakeside Views
Lifelong Learning Alliance & Activity Rooms
Additional Terraces & Green Space
Over 400 Life Enrichment Activities A Month
Convenience & Safety Amenities
- Transportation available around campus, for scheduled outings and for personal needs
- Gated community with security 24/7
- Emergency alert cords, daily check-in systems and smoke detectors in residences
- Emergency response team, trained and maintained by John Knox Village—no resident will ever face another hurricane or other potential disaster alone
Golf Course Affiliations
Beachside Resort & Spa Partnership
Wellness & Health Services
- Wellness professionals to assist you in forming a customized plan for living your best life now and into the future
- Health fairs, screenings, and informational interactive presentations
- 24-hour wellness nurses respond in emergency situations to assess needs and next steps
- Professional Center—convenient medical services and pharmacy
- On-site rehab, assisted living, skilled and memory care
- Exclusive Train Your Brain® Program
You have to experience it to believe it. We can’t wait to meet you and show you around.
Have more questions? Let us know what’s on your mind—we’re here to help.